- The El Paso County held tax lien list consists of tax liens not purchased by investors at the public auction.
- These liens are available for assignment by submitting a written request to the El Paso County Treasurer’s Office.
- You are advised to research, and if possible, accomplish a site inspection of any parcel(s) prior to submitting an assignment request. It is your responsibility to determine if the property you are requesting the tax lien assignment on is worth your investment.
- Parcel numbers beginning with 99000 or 99001 are for severed mineral interests.
- Public record property information and parcel maps are available on the Assessor’s website at land.elpasoco.com.
If you have additional questions, you may contact our office at (719) 520-7900.