March 14, 2021 – El Paso County administrative, elected administrative offices, and affiliated agencies will have a two-hour delayed schedule on Monday, March 15, due to inclement weather and hazardous driving conditions in El Paso County. El Paso County offices will open at 10:00 am. The delayed opening applies to non-mission essential personnel.
The delayed opening includes:
- El Paso County Public Health
- El Paso County Department of Human Services
- El Paso County Clerk and Recorder
- El Paso County Assessor
- El Paso County Treasurer
- El Paso County Combined Courts
- 4th Judicial District Attorney’s Office
- CSU Extension
- Public Trustee
- Pikes Peak Workforce Center
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
We would like to remind citizens to plan accordingly by monitoring weather forecasts and heeding travel warnings. Residents may also visit El Paso County’s neighborhood preparedness webpage that includes its winter weather preparedness guide at Admin.ElPasoCo.com/PPROEM/Neighborhoods-Preparing-Together/.